Saturday, November 17, 2007

Synchronicity



Synchronicity is one of my favorite words...it is what occurs when you focus on something and the universe seems to respond with related messages and surprises.

I think those messages are always there but go un-noticed until you have the focus or intent. This is especially so if the intent is a positive one.

Wow! This wonderful painting was found abandoned on a street by a friend of mine. Of course, she took it home and gave it the love it deserves.

It fit so well with what she is all about that it is hard to believe anything other than this painting was meant to be with her.

It is as though God or the universe saw this beautiful creation abandoned and sought
to find the perfect home for it.

This is not unlike the story of my now beloved cat. I found him in my shed one day in a very emaciated state after he had wondered the neighborhood for weeks.

Synchronicity?

I think it so.

Hear the story from Oza herself by clicking here. Good Vibrations

No comments: